About L.I.Home Builders Care Inc.
Long Island Home Builders Care Inc. (LIHBC) was formed by a group of Long Island Builders Institute members approximately 15 years ago. Giving back to the community was their objective by donating their time and expertise in the field of construction and housing. The group has grown significantly since those early days.
LIHBC establishes LIHBC Gregory Mancini Memorial Scholarships. To provide monetary assistance, regardless of need, to Nassau and Suffolk County High School graduates, or graduates of an accredited two-year college, who will pursue a higher education in the Building Industry.
Building Industry Definition
For the purpose of this Scholarship Fund, “Building Industry” shall be defined as including the following areas of endeavor:
- New home construction and/or residential renovation
- Commercial construction and/or renovation
- Real estate development
- Finance with a major concentration in the Industry
- Any other related professional field
Scholarships shall be available to children or grandchildren of Long Island Builders Institute (LIBI) members, their employees and their children and grandchildren. Applicants should meet the following qualifications;
- Maintenance of minimum establish academic grades
- Community involvement in charitable, social and/or political endeavors
- Prior involvement in the Industry through education and/or employment
You can view our past recipients in the Photo Gallery.
Please consider to make any monetary contribution so we are able to continue to offer this benefit to the students of our members. Please go to Donate page to select the link. All donations are tax-deductible.